Ranch style homes emerged in the 30’s when they first became popular in versatile and contemporary homes. They have stood the test of time and can cater for families and individuals of all types. Although a ranch home can be a complex or simple design, it proffers limitless possibilities for customization.
House plans for ranch provides a classic style that features typically one level and a living space. This kind of design can meet the needs of different living conditions ranging from new couples, to families, and older couples seeking for a straight forward design for a home.
Patterson Ranch is a new home community in Fremont, CA. It’s currently under construction, but expected to finish soon. It is situated in Arden wood, Fremont. It is just a stone throw from Hwy 880, Dumbarton Bridge and close to BART station. It offers easy commuting from San Jose, Palo Alto, and San Francisco Bay.
The homes at Patterson Ranch are built using the best in efficiency and insulating techniques. Water conservation was put into consideration in the design of the ranch, bearing in mind that long lasting communities are good for both the environment and people.
The new homes in Patterson Ranch include the following
- Neighborhood 1: It has 148 units with a home size ranging from 2,200 to 3,400 sq ft. The lot size is 5,400 sq ft.
- Neighborhood 2: The are 36 units with home sizes of 2,000 to 2,750 sq ft and a lot size of 5,000 sq ft
- Neighborhood 3: The units are 148 in number with home sizes of 2,000 – 2700 sq ft and a lot size of 4,500 sq ft.
- Neighborhood 4: It has 64 units with home sizes of 1,725 – 2,600 sq ft and lot size of 4,000 sq ft
- Neighborhood 5: The units are 104 in number and the home sizes are
1,700 – 2,200 sq ft with a lot size of 3,300 sq ft.
Visit www.thepattersonranch.com to be the first to know about the prices for each of the new homes. Enter your full name, email and phone number to subscribe to get notified about new homes.
With 5 charming, distinct and intimate neighborhood designs, you will be comfortable with the uniqueness of your home. There are trail winds and lush pathways through open spaces and acres of parks. Every day at the ranch is a great adventure for both the old and the young at heart.
Here is why you need to live at Patterson Ranch
- Excellent amenities and community park
- Minutes to Dumbarton Bridge and Hwy 880
- Green design and water efficient
- Close to San Francisco Bay, San Jose, and Palo Alto
- 21 acres of open spaces and parks.
The floor plans, features, renderings, elevations, specifications and finishes are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Do not rely upon them as implied or express representation. thepattersonranch.com is not in any way affiliated with KB Home. The real estate service and consulting of this website is provided by a licensed realtor in California by name Eric Zou.